The system integrates hybrid power sources (PV solar panel and electrical grid)
Energy is generated from the hybrid power sources and stored inside a battery
The system integrates with the control system to control the charging process.
The system consists of two types of chargers - a fast charger and a slow charger
Carport structure: building-integrated solar PV installation on the top roof.
Features and Specifications:
Hybrid power sources:
- 84 PV solar panel generates 24.15kWp of energy
- Supported with the electrical grid
- Save electrical power consumption
- Battery type - Lithium Ferro Phosphate
- Capacity - 650 Ah, 62.4kW
- Control time of use (TOU)
- Control the power flow generated from solar PV (charge battery and inject to the grid).
- Control supported electrical energy supplied by the electrical grid.
- Fast charger (125 Amp)
- Slow charger (30 Amp)
Self consumes the electrical generated
DC fast charging station
Reduce the impact of DC fast charging on the Low Voltage (LV) network.
Optimum design for solar carport and Battery Energy Storage System (BESS).
System Design, Installation and Testing
System Training and Consultancy